I took Jack out this morning and got some new Mardi Gras decorations. Dave and I spent literally a whole week throwing stuff away and organizing our house! Now I have room to fill it back up with stuff :) Anyway, we got a Canon XSi camera yesterday and it's going to be my goal to figure it out. Here are a couple of pics that I snapped of our new decorations.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Upgrade!
I took Jack out this morning and got some new Mardi Gras decorations. Dave and I spent literally a whole week throwing stuff away and organizing our house! Now I have room to fill it back up with stuff :) Anyway, we got a Canon XSi camera yesterday and it's going to be my goal to figure it out. Here are a couple of pics that I snapped of our new decorations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
LOVE your decorations!!! We miss living there so much!
And by the way...what did you do with your kids while you organized your house??? We need to do that desperately!!!
I love the decorations!!! Glad you got the time to do some cleaning and organizing. We sure had fun. Missed Theo :(
Aren't you festive! Love the new camera pics too. I can really tell a difference!
The Mardi Gras decorations look awesome! Doesn't it feel good to organize.
Post a Comment