A few friends and I went to see Bride Wars today and Dave took the boys over to our friend's Jen & Bob's house while I was gone. We ended up staying for dinner, which was great since we rarely get to spend time with their family. The kids all had a blast together......... lots of superheroes and princess action going on! Even Theo got in on it.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Visiting the Boudreaux's
A few friends and I went to see Bride Wars today and Dave took the boys over to our friend's Jen & Bob's house while I was gone. We ended up staying for dinner, which was great since we rarely get to spend time with their family. The kids all had a blast together......... lots of superheroes and princess action going on! Even Theo got in on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
How fun to be able to dress up in costume more than once a year!
Post a Comment