Jack's absolute best friend at school is named Shaffer. Yes, Shaffer is a boy. No, his parents are not hippies. Far from it...... he just has long hair. Anyhow, Shaffer's mom had Jack over to play before Christmas and not a day has passed since then that Jack has not either asked to go back or to have Shaffer over to our house! We had Shaffer come over to our house after school on Friday and the boys quickly donned their superhero costumes. I turned Jack's dormer closet into a bat cave by hanging a sheet inside the door frame. The boys had so much fun! I was not allowed up there to take pictures of the bat cave. They also went outside in the freezing weather to burn off some energy. What best friends these boys are!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Shaffer comes to play
Jack's absolute best friend at school is named Shaffer. Yes, Shaffer is a boy. No, his parents are not hippies. Far from it...... he just has long hair. Anyhow, Shaffer's mom had Jack over to play before Christmas and not a day has passed since then that Jack has not either asked to go back or to have Shaffer over to our house! We had Shaffer come over to our house after school on Friday and the boys quickly donned their superhero costumes. I turned Jack's dormer closet into a bat cave by hanging a sheet inside the door frame. The boys had so much fun! I was not allowed up there to take pictures of the bat cave. They also went outside in the freezing weather to burn off some energy. What best friends these boys are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Boy Besties ROCK!
How fun - super heroes unite!
(p.s. needed to stop by so I could bookmark ya on me new laptop!)
Post a Comment