Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Theo, Theo




He's a mess!!! He loves to eat food now. My 40+ oz a day drinker has dropped to maybe half of that now he's eating us out of house and home. He eats 3 square meals a day of babyfood/table foods. He's also getting up on all 4's and rocking back & forth. I fear he's going to bust out with crawling any day. I'm not down with that! I've been there and it's overrated. Jack is going to spaz once Theo can get into his toys, especially his small things like cars and puzzle pieces. I think it's all going to go straight to his mouth! Life is going to get interesting really fast around here......

2 comments:

MommaKiss said...

Oh no...crawling is not allowed.

So Theo's eating has spiked just in time for for the grocery bills to spike, too - it's ridiculous.

And the painting pics are fun, too!
latah -
dawn

Lauren said...

I know what you mean about the crawling, man. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I'm anxious for Avery to sit up on her own, but then I want her to stay that way :)
Lauren