Theo's newest obsession is holding his own bottle or sippy cup. He's very good at it. Normally I hold him in my lap and let him take the bottle, but I had to snap a picture of him doing it on his own! Kinda hard when he's in my lap. Theo soaked through his diaper at nap time (he slept for 3 hours!) so that is why he is naked in the pic. He's growing up too fast!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Holding his bottle
Theo's newest obsession is holding his own bottle or sippy cup. He's very good at it. Normally I hold him in my lap and let him take the bottle, but I had to snap a picture of him doing it on his own! Kinda hard when he's in my lap. Theo soaked through his diaper at nap time (he slept for 3 hours!) so that is why he is naked in the pic. He's growing up too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment