I love Target! I was shopping for something boring and ended up passing a sno cone maker. I thought the boys would love it so I ended up getting the whole kit and caboodle. Jack earned a sno cone by eating his whole lunch after church, so we headed outside and Dave churned away. Jack loved, loved, loved the sno cone and I could control the syrup (places here drench them with syrup). It's going to be great to have this fun thing to do this summer. Yum yum.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Sno cones
I love Target! I was shopping for something boring and ended up passing a sno cone maker. I thought the boys would love it so I ended up getting the whole kit and caboodle. Jack earned a sno cone by eating his whole lunch after church, so we headed outside and Dave churned away. Jack loved, loved, loved the sno cone and I could control the syrup (places here drench them with syrup). It's going to be great to have this fun thing to do this summer. Yum yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I have seen that sno cone maker at Target and thought about buying it, too! I may have to go get it this week. :) Dave looks about as excited about making the sno cones as Brad will be!! :)
Love the pictures!
Brandy
Post a Comment