Some friends of mine and I went to a place called Corks n Canvas tonight and drank wine and painted. It was a blast! I haven't painted since Freshman year in HS (I won't tell how long that's been... many moons). I'm going to hang my masterpiece in the living room since the colors compliment the paint in there. We did all of the work ourselves and had an instructor at the front of the class demonstrating how where to apply shading, etc. I can't wait to do another class soon!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Corks n Canvas
Some friends of mine and I went to a place called Corks n Canvas tonight and drank wine and painted. It was a blast! I haven't painted since Freshman year in HS (I won't tell how long that's been... many moons). I'm going to hang my masterpiece in the living room since the colors compliment the paint in there. We did all of the work ourselves and had an instructor at the front of the class demonstrating how where to apply shading, etc. I can't wait to do another class soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment