Lots of changes around here. Jack is nearing my dreams of sporting a faux hawk...... his hair was very short 2 haircuts ago and we're growing out the front/top half of his hair and spiking the front now. Looks adorable if I do say so myself!
Also, we had to lower Theo's crib and I went ahead and took the bumper pad out. That thing was a pain but Theo sure did love to look at it. Now that the crib is down low there is no way I can maneuver the mattress around to change crib sheets. We also put Theo in the walker and boy did he LOVE it. Maybe just b/c it's something new other than the excersaucer..... who knows. He's figuring out how to push himself forwards and backwards. I told Jack to watch out b/c Theo would be able to chase him around soon. Little Bit's 2nd tooth is pushing through and he's a grouch factory again. Poor thing :(
Ok, edited to add that I had to put the bumper pad back up! Theo got his leg stuck in the rail and was quite unhappy. He moves all around his crib and I'll just have to deal with difficult sheet changes.... :)













1 comment:
Babies R Us sells things called sheet savers. It is lined so any wetness does not go through it to the crib sheet or mattress. And it has straps that snap around the crib rails. It is much easier than taking the mattress out to change the sheet.
Post a Comment