Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Phone Dump




It's been CRAZY around here lately.  Let's see.........
We widened our driveway after years of having to park on the grass.  I use the garage and Dave always had to be over on the grass so I could get around him.  Not anymore!!

I got a new (used) car!  Gas was eating me alive in the van, and though I loved the room, it just didn't make sense on a day to day basis.  My new car is zippy and gets great gas mileage.  It's a Cross Tour, which is an Accord with a hatch back.  I love it!

My friend, Betsy, had her 4th baby, Luke.  He's adorable and I go over to her house any chance I get to see him.

The boys' school had weekly fish fries and a special crawfish boil each week during Lent season.  We made every one of them and had a blast!!

No comments: