Thursday, April 4, 2013
Venturing out in Breck
I picked up the boys at 3:30 each day from ski school. We usually rode the gondola home since it was truly a breathtaking ride. I always got coffee for myself and sports drinks for the boys while we rode on the gondola. Breck had an amazing crepe stand that Theo and I found. Mmmm.
We also went to eat at the Columbine Cafe for breakfast since it had family ties to friend's of ours. I got to take Theo to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (recall I took Jack everyday in Park City last ski trip). We made the most of the free bus and shuttle system in Breck by going all over town. I can't say enough good things about Breck. I look forward to taking the boys again, especially now that I have a feel for the transportation there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment