Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Skiing in Breckenridge










Matt and Sarah drove us up to Breckenridge on Easter Sunday.  Our condo was near Main St. of Breckenridge.  We had the best of both worlds since the free ride bus stop was behind our parking lot!  Made it so easy to take a 5 minute ride up the mountain to Peak 8.  The kids did ski school (Jack did 4 days, Theo did 3) at the Children's Castle.  Jack quickly advanced to level 4, the double black diamond group.  He had a GREAT time with his instructor, Eric.  Theo never ventured out of the magic carpet area, but also enjoyed himself immensely.  I could spy on him before pick up time each day.  I saw him eating snow and just playing in the snow.  He had more fun doing that, I'm convinced!!!

I only skied one day, but was fortunate to see Jack while I was out with my ski lesson group.  That made my day! We had a photography session with the Epic Pass photographer.  They took pictures of each ski student and had the photos for sale.  I sweet talked him into taking pictures of us in the snowy area outside of the ski school.  I'm so glad he agreed because I just love the picture of the 3 of us!

No comments: