Friday, July 20, 2012
Canvases Galore!
I've been putting in some hours up in my craft room lately (it's air conditioned- the downstairs a/c died Monday), making tons of canvases out of our fabulous pictures from throughout the years. I printed out dozens of 5x7 pictures only to discover that 5x7 canvases are extremely difficult to find. Even online! And are not cheap at all. I finally lucked out at Hobby Lobby, purely by coincidence, last night. I slapped some Modge Podge and accent paint around them and hung those puppies up! I did get some 6x8 canvases on clearance a while back and experimented with wrapping them with fabric. I like the way those turned out and think that will add a little "visual interest". Stay tuned for more products!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Those look awesome Leslie! How do you make them?
Very cute!
Post a Comment