Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Life these days





Spring soccer is in full swing around here. I was amazed at the jump in skill level from when Jack played last Spring. Jack is on the Saints team this year and has practice on Tuesdays with his team, Thursdays with the Academy coaches (specialized skills), and games on Saturdays. If I turn up missing you'll know where to come look for me! Ha ha. He loves it and I love that it's a positive channel for his little boy energy.

Theo and Jack have been making tons of Valentine's for family and school friends. Theo signed his name this year to all of his school Valentine's. He's giving out smash balloons. You smash the package and it inflates to a small balloon. Jack is giving out ring pops this year.

Here is Jack hard at work on his Tuesday homework. Tuesday's are the toughest homework-wise all because of sentences! He has to formulate his own sentences using his core vocabulary words. I'm being knit-picky about his handwriting since I've noticed a decline (he's rushing and being sloppy) so I make him re-do any words/letters that are not legible. His teacher is also working with me to grade him tougher with handwriting so he will keep it up at school. He is such a hard worker and I'm super proud of him.

1 comment:

MommaKiss said...

You've got the Van, so why not round it out by being a soccer mom.