
My annual meet up with my online group of friends was held in Boston this year at Dawn's house. She lives outside of the city so we all converged in downtown Boston on Friday. We went around lunch time and stayed all night! We pretty much walked everywhere and cabbed it when we could (there were 14 of us!). I had only been to Boston one other time but it was winter and freezing during that visit. I loved seeing the sights and feeling the hustle of a huge city. Jackie (recall her from NYC last December) navigated us around with her iPad and never missed a beat. Our group is spread out all over the US and some had never been to Boston. I had the pleasure of meeting two people from our group for the first time and really loved hanging out with them.
One of our friends, Val, wasn't able to come this year so another friend made "Flat Val". We brought Flat Val around with us and posed her around town. She took a pretty brutal beating out at a club on Friday night but was in good enough shape for our group picture that next day :) Sorry, Val!
Dawn's house was perfect for our group. The New York girls brought cupcakes from Crumbs (YUM), Val sent cookies from California, Ali and Amy made breakfast burritos (always look forward to those!), Colette made an Italian dinner with sinfully good garlic bread on Saturday, and I made drinks for everyone on Thursday. The Flirtinis will go down in infamy!
I had an awesomely wonderful time and must thank Gigi and Dada for holding down the fort while I was gone. They had so much to deal with in my absence and with Dave gone as well, so THANK YOU!!!













2 comments:
whimper.
miss you madly.
Every time I listen to CeeLo I think of you.
Love ya loads!
Post a Comment