Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pandamonium!




Theo and I fill our mornings at VBS at our church while Jack is at his camp. I was sad that they overlapped but it has been nice to only have one kid to keep track of at VBS. I'm one of the leaders in Theo's group and have a newfound respect for preschool teachers (not that I ever haven't!!!). There are 15 three and four year olds in our Panda group. We take the kids to a music session in the morning and then come back to our room for snack and play. The kids go outside to play and end up covered in sweat at 10 am! Gotta love summer. We take them to a craft session and then to a movie before going back to the classroom for dismissal. We are beat by the end of the day, mostly from the heat inside the building and outside.

No comments: