
You might have noticed things have changed around here! I'd like to thank Faith from A Design of Faith for creating this fun design just for me! She was fast, patient and her prices are VERY reasonable. Go check out her portfolio and keep her in mind if you ever want your blog upgraded :) This was my Mother's Day present to myself!
We had an action packed weekend but did not take a single picture (gasp)! This is probably the result of spending hours at the pool :) It's that time of year again. I got both boys a waterslide pass to our gym's giant waterslide. Even cautious Theo enthusiastically went on the waterslide by himself!!! Jack was able to carry his own mat and ride by himself at this age so I tested the water to see if Theo could as well. He had the mix of exhileration and fear on his face when he shot out in to the pool. Don't worry, I was right there to catch him (he wore floaties too). He practically sprinted back in line to do it again. Cousin Cameron came over to hang out with us so she and I took turns riding down the slide with the boys. It sure got our hearts pumping!!













3 comments:
I. Love. This!!!! Happy Mothers Day to you!!!
Love the new blog design! Very cute!
LOVE it!! So very cute :)
Post a Comment