



Our morning started bright and early with donuts delivered by our neighbor (part of a baseball fundraiser). The sugar rush is still going strong, hours later. Gosh.
Then we headed to church and let the boys "touch the fountain", a tradition dating back to when Theo was just a little fella and going to Mother's Day Out at church. We had to always stop and touch the fountain :) I made sure to take a picture of them in front of some flowers near the fountain. I tried at least.
Jack's Sunday school learned about Daniel today. He read this entire page to us in the car. His reading has really taken off since starting his new school.
Happy Sunday!













2 comments:
These are such cute pictures. We're so proud of you and Dave for raising the boys to love the Lord.
So proud of Jack and the reading he is doing.
Way to go Jack, I'm super impressed!!! LOVE the chick pics :)
Post a Comment