A friend and I threw a baby shower for our friend Naomi today. She is having twin girls in a couple of months and we thought it was worth celebrating! Her little boy and Jack were at Cedarwood together for 2 years. I picked the "cherries" theme to honor the two girls. It was so fun using the red, black and white and adding polka dots! I made the diaper cake (rubber banded each diaper and then rubber banded each tier- so easy! Just cover the bands with ribbon) and the cupcakes. My mom walked me through it. She also taught me how to do the cute toppers. Go Mimi!!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Naomi's baby shower
A friend and I threw a baby shower for our friend Naomi today. She is having twin girls in a couple of months and we thought it was worth celebrating! Her little boy and Jack were at Cedarwood together for 2 years. I picked the "cherries" theme to honor the two girls. It was so fun using the red, black and white and adding polka dots! I made the diaper cake (rubber banded each diaper and then rubber banded each tier- so easy! Just cover the bands with ribbon) and the cupcakes. My mom walked me through it. She also taught me how to do the cute toppers. Go Mimi!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
So cute! You need to teach me how to do the icing, too.
Great job. Everything looked so cute!
Leslie - you did a great job on all the party planning. Congrats to your sweet friend having twin girls and bless her for already having a kid. Twins are so much fun and tiring. She looks great!:)
Sherri
Post a Comment