I took the boys to the aquarium today and met up with some friends and their kids. It was a big day for us: Theo was in underwear (always scary when making big trips like this so I had a backpack full of spare clothes) and we didn't bring the small stroller. We all walked. Little by little things are getting easier! Theo did great and stayed dry. Yes, I had to drag him to the potty a couple of times, but that's to be expected :) We almost went to the zoo today and it turns out it rained so good call on our part staying inside!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Aquarium trip
I took the boys to the aquarium today and met up with some friends and their kids. It was a big day for us: Theo was in underwear (always scary when making big trips like this so I had a backpack full of spare clothes) and we didn't bring the small stroller. We all walked. Little by little things are getting easier! Theo did great and stayed dry. Yes, I had to drag him to the potty a couple of times, but that's to be expected :) We almost went to the zoo today and it turns out it rained so good call on our part staying inside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
How fun! Yea for Theo, that's big!
Post a Comment