Theo's friend, Macy, gave him a Blackberry looking toy that teaches letters and sounds. He's smitten with it and played all day long! Jack did as well :) Gigi and Dada swung by on their way home from the beach. They gave Jack some change for his Pennies for Playground fund ;) His poor school is ultra fabulous but definitely lacking in playground equipment (remember, only a year old and that stuff isn't included in what the Parish funds, I suppose). Anyhow, the PTA has raised money all last year and more this week and will buy shade structures and small equipment shortly. Go Marigny!!!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
New toy
Theo's friend, Macy, gave him a Blackberry looking toy that teaches letters and sounds. He's smitten with it and played all day long! Jack did as well :) Gigi and Dada swung by on their way home from the beach. They gave Jack some change for his Pennies for Playground fund ;) His poor school is ultra fabulous but definitely lacking in playground equipment (remember, only a year old and that stuff isn't included in what the Parish funds, I suppose). Anyhow, the PTA has raised money all last year and more this week and will buy shade structures and small equipment shortly. Go Marigny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
We have that same thing! Daniel's parents got it for Aidan for Christmas, I think. He likes it and Avery is starting to get into it. Cute baby shower pics!!!
what is it? Where can I get one?
Post a Comment