Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Class party






I love how my kids' birthdays turn into week long celebrations! Today we celebrated Theo's birthday with his class friends. We didn't invite any of them to his class party since school just really started last week and that would just be too much to organize. It's tough having the first birthday (since his birthday is the cut off for advancing to the next age)!

I made rice crispie treats mixed with a pack of kool aid for flavor and color. Way too sweet for me, Dave loved them, some kids devoured them and others just picked at it. So take it or leave it :) But I painted faces for his class as our activity and the kids were just too cute. I only offered balloons or hearts. Gotta keep the choices simple at this age!

Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Marv sent Theo some birthday money and he picked out this ice cream set (big surprise). I've been "eating" ice cream all afternoon! Even Jabba the Hut had some too ;)

2 comments:

MommaKiss said...

happy birthday little big man.
Glad you had a good day!!

Rochelle said...

who is the lady in the white shirt? I think she went to St. Christopher with me. Is her name Tracy?