Theo's MDO class attended the preschool Mardi Gras parade at the church today and I sent my camera so his teachers could take pictures for me. Parents don't really attend parties at this age since the little ones would get very distracted, so I never have pictures from MDO. Well, Ms. Sherry hooked me up and took tons of great pictures! The kids gave out Valentine's to one another and then second-lined into the gym for the parade. Theo caught some beads and seemed to enjoy himself. Aren't he and his little friends simply precious?
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Theo's Mardi Gras
Theo's MDO class attended the preschool Mardi Gras parade at the church today and I sent my camera so his teachers could take pictures for me. Parents don't really attend parties at this age since the little ones would get very distracted, so I never have pictures from MDO. Well, Ms. Sherry hooked me up and took tons of great pictures! The kids gave out Valentine's to one another and then second-lined into the gym for the parade. Theo caught some beads and seemed to enjoy himself. Aren't he and his little friends simply precious?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
awwwww. I wish we had pics from school more often. I want to just watch them some day w/out then knowing we're there. So cute.
Post a Comment