Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Eve parade






Mimi drove in yesterday to catch a Mardi Gras parade with us. We left Theo home with Dave and met up with a bunch of friends from Jack's school and my Mom's club. We lugged out the ladder and seat and Jack refused to get in! Not an easy feat by any means. He did end up sitting with Theo's friend, Eric, in Eric's ladder seat. Other kids we know sat in our seat. I think next time I'll save myself the trouble!

Jack and Mimi caught tons of stuff. I stayed back and held up my Who Dat sign and chatted with friends :) And danced. A little. Mimi got clocked in the face by a bunch of beads and learned an important lesson: always protect your face and never look away when a float is in front of you!

No comments: