The furniture we bought right after Theo was born turned out to be a MAJOR disappointment. The pillow cushions were ripping away from the frame and we were getting poked in the back by springs! Not good. So I sold that stuff on Craigslist to a student who was happy to get cheap furniture and Dave and I picked out two new sofas. We also have a swivel chair coming...... Here is Jack enjoying the empty space for a couple of hours this morning. The boys were crazy with excitement!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Out with the old......
The furniture we bought right after Theo was born turned out to be a MAJOR disappointment. The pillow cushions were ripping away from the frame and we were getting poked in the back by springs! Not good. So I sold that stuff on Craigslist to a student who was happy to get cheap furniture and Dave and I picked out two new sofas. We also have a swivel chair coming...... Here is Jack enjoying the empty space for a couple of hours this morning. The boys were crazy with excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Looooove it! p.s. I think you need a new blog header. just sayin'
Post a Comment