Last year's trip to the Teddy Bear Tea with Jack was so much fun that some friends and I got a whole table together and took both kids. Jack sat right next to Dean and Alyssa and enjoyed bingeing on marshmallows, cookies and hot chocolate. Theo was in awe of Frosty the Snowman (his all time favorite Christmas character this year) and loved all of the sugary treats as well. The kids had so much fun singing along with Mrs. Clause and watching the characters dance around. I was really blessed to share this great day with good friends! Hopefully the tradition will carry on for several years :)
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Teddy Bear Tea at the Royal Sonesta
Last year's trip to the Teddy Bear Tea with Jack was so much fun that some friends and I got a whole table together and took both kids. Jack sat right next to Dean and Alyssa and enjoyed bingeing on marshmallows, cookies and hot chocolate. Theo was in awe of Frosty the Snowman (his all time favorite Christmas character this year) and loved all of the sugary treats as well. The kids had so much fun singing along with Mrs. Clause and watching the characters dance around. I was really blessed to share this great day with good friends! Hopefully the tradition will carry on for several years :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! The boys look adorable all dressed up too :) I'm your 24,000 visitor!!!
How precious. I love Theo's jacket and Jack's sweater!!! Oh, how sweet. Cherish these times. LMW
Post a Comment