Today I was all gung ho to try to potty train Theo. We have this little program that we used for Jack (at 3 mind you) and thought why not try with Theo. So today we got out the potty seat, loaded him up with liquids, and set the timer to sit on the potty. I did A LOT of cleaning up puddles but there were some successes, granted it was more b/c I was setting the timer and not him telling me. Sooooo..... we'll try again in a few months. But doesn't he look so cute in undies?? Sweet boy.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Waving the white flag
Today I was all gung ho to try to potty train Theo. We have this little program that we used for Jack (at 3 mind you) and thought why not try with Theo. So today we got out the potty seat, loaded him up with liquids, and set the timer to sit on the potty. I did A LOT of cleaning up puddles but there were some successes, granted it was more b/c I was setting the timer and not him telling me. Sooooo..... we'll try again in a few months. But doesn't he look so cute in undies?? Sweet boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
You get an "A" for effort! At least he got used to going a little bit. I've always heard boys are harder??
Awww...the sad bucket looks pretty full there :) Way to go Theo for trying!
Post a Comment