Change is in the air around the Hadskey house. Theo is becoming more of a big boy every day and we're rolling with it. I took down his crib rail yesterday before his nap and he slept over 2 hours with no problem! Night time was a little different only because Theo is sort of a night owl so we were up there a few times encouraging him to get back in bed (only to hear him playing with his trains a few minutes later). Main point is that he stayed in his room. Anyone remember boomerang Jack? We had to flip his door lock to the outside because he literally wouldn't stay in his bedroom.
Anyhoo, Theo's bedding is lying in wait for him (bought it at the same time as Jack's bedding) and his bed and mattress are being given to us by friends. How nice! Now I just need to narrow down a paint color since the yellow HAS GOT TO GO. I'm not a yellow person. At. All. Just was too lazy to change it pre-Theo since his crib set matched it well enough.
Stay tuned for the big boy bed process!!













1 comment:
way to go Theo! Can't wait to see the room when you are done. When Jack gets his new room I can't decide to do a fun color like that or go neutral - guess I have time to decide!
Post a Comment