Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My boys!


Here is my birthday sketch of Jack and Theo, all framed up and hung on the wall! I've had the perfect spot for something ever since we moved in here, 3 1/2 years ago. It's like this frame was always supposed to go there. I love Dave for doing this for me and for picking out the perfect frame and matting for it.

He has offered to do free sketches to the first FIVE people who comment here. He's building a portfolio of sorts and needs the practice. Be sure to leave a comment if you are interested and then I will email you so you can send the pictures. Good luck!!!!

8 comments:

MommaKiss said...

Me me me me me me ME!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

I never knew Dave was so talented!!! He doesn't really have to, but I'd love a sketch of the boys if he truly wants practice. :) I'd pay for shipping if he's really up for it!!!

Lauren said...

MEMEME!!!!!

Kerstin said...

I am interested!!!!!!! kspangner@hotmail.com

Leigh said...

Me too! Am I number 5??

Leigh said...

Oh and don't use the link on my name to email me, it's wrong. It's @windstream.net (but you should have that anyway)

Gauger Family said...

Darn it, i'm too late. I wasn't able to check blogs out yesterday. I can't wait to see the pictures though!

Momma Ski said...

I'm always too slow when it comes to contest :P