Or both! I've had these bowls for Jack forever now. He likes to drink the milk leftover from his cereal and well, it doesn't get much easier than this when your bowl has a straw. I just recently let Theo have one and he's in heaven. Drank all of his milk and only took a bite or two of cereal. Hmmm. We'll have to revisit this!!!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Bowl or cup?
Or both! I've had these bowls for Jack forever now. He likes to drink the milk leftover from his cereal and well, it doesn't get much easier than this when your bowl has a straw. I just recently let Theo have one and he's in heaven. Drank all of his milk and only took a bite or two of cereal. Hmmm. We'll have to revisit this!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Those are so cute, never seen them before!
Post a Comment