Jack is home sick from school today. He's really doing pretty well, just a very mild fever and dry cough, but 5 kids were out sick from his class yesterday, so something is going around. Theo seems like he's not 100% either, so we all lounged around in jammies this morning. I set up the Elmo tent with a blanket and pillows for the boys to watch Sesame Street. Now Theo is napping and I'm about to lay down with Jack to try and get him to nap. I hope this crud passes along quickly.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Lounging around
Jack is home sick from school today. He's really doing pretty well, just a very mild fever and dry cough, but 5 kids were out sick from his class yesterday, so something is going around. Theo seems like he's not 100% either, so we all lounged around in jammies this morning. I set up the Elmo tent with a blanket and pillows for the boys to watch Sesame Street. Now Theo is napping and I'm about to lay down with Jack to try and get him to nap. I hope this crud passes along quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment