We plan on bunking up the boys together once Theo's crib days are over (hopefully not anytime soon!!!) and I've had my eye on some new bedding for months now. I decided that I liked this reversible comforter set and that it would carry the boys into the tweens well. I got them the cutest superhero sheets (Jack has Batman and Theo has Spiderman) that blend in well with the bedding. The trundle mattress is all dressed with the bedding until Theo is ready to get a big bed of his own. We're kind of toying with bunk beds, but we're not sure if Theo can be trusted with a ladder. As much as Jack would love having top bunk, we may just end up with side-by-side twin beds!
Notice the plethora of "friends" at the foot of Jack's bed.













2 comments:
Love the new bedding!!
Love it! The big boy bed is SO BIG!!! But I love how he has so many stuffed animals on his bed - shows he's still a lil guy!
Post a Comment