I watched Theo's woman, Juliet, on Friday and took all of the kids to Toddlearn. The three of them were sardines in my backseat, which is clearly designed only for 2 car seats! I squeezed a booster seat in the middle of the two car seats and that's where Jack rode. Jack spent most of his time at Toddlearn trying on costumes. Theo ran around like crazy and hid in the ball pit.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Having fun with Juliet
I watched Theo's woman, Juliet, on Friday and took all of the kids to Toddlearn. The three of them were sardines in my backseat, which is clearly designed only for 2 car seats! I squeezed a booster seat in the middle of the two car seats and that's where Jack rode. Jack spent most of his time at Toddlearn trying on costumes. Theo ran around like crazy and hid in the ball pit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment