Gigi came and saved me this week! I came down with a bad kidney infection that literally crippled me overnight. I'm on the mend now, but I really needed help with the boys for a couple of days. A big thanks also to my friends, Jen and Bob, for taking me to Urgent Care and bringing me back home. Here are some pics from the last couple of days (yes, note the nice plastic bag/window I've been living with since Gustav........ still waiting on the patio getting fixed so the window can get replaced). We had Japanese food last night and Jack learned to use chopsticks. He also helped Gigi sew a hole in his Tiger's tail b/c he was very concerned about that (he naps with Tiger at school).
Jack is all better now but Theo isn't having the best of times. Can we all just be healthy at the same time pleeeeease???!!?













2 comments:
I LOVE the new blog! It is very cute! So sorry to hear you were so sick!
Hope you're feeling better, that stinks! Love the new blog!
Post a Comment