Dave took Jack to his first ever LSU game. It was perfect b/c it was an early evening game and the weather was comfortable. Jack wore his daddy's LSU ballcap the entire time. He sat in his little seat, from what I'm told, and made it close to halftime. Gigi got him a book called "My First LSU Game" and he saved his ticket. He got to the the mascot, but not Mike the Tiger. Maybe next game ;)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Jack's 1st LSU game!
Dave took Jack to his first ever LSU game. It was perfect b/c it was an early evening game and the weather was comfortable. Jack wore his daddy's LSU ballcap the entire time. He sat in his little seat, from what I'm told, and made it close to halftime. Gigi got him a book called "My First LSU Game" and he saved his ticket. He got to the the mascot, but not Mike the Tiger. Maybe next game ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I love it! Now he needs to go to a Baylor game :) After all, he is only HALF tiger! The other half is bear, dangit! I wonder if there's a "My First Baylor Game" book...probably not.
Lauren
My favorite picture is the one of Jack and Dave walking from the back view. How precious. I agree with Lauren. You said it girl! Can I hear an AMEN Jen???
Post a Comment