


Jack came home with tons of fun stuff from his teachers at school today. He and his class will perform on Thursday, but today was the last day of class for him. I can't believe a year has passed so quickly! Mrs. Mary saved all of his artwork from the year and put it inside this box. He came home with a bunch each day, but there was more! She also made a picture book of pictures from throughout the year for me. Her present to Jack was a CD of all the songs that the kids sang and danced to this year. I popped it in the CD player and Jack showed me all of the movements. He has learned so much at Kehoe and it truly was one of the best decisions I've made for him. We'll miss Kehoe so much next year. I enrolled Jack in a private preschool closer to home (that doesn't take 3 hours roundtrip a day, that is) for next year. I can only hope he'll get as much out of it as he has at Kehoe!













No comments:
Post a Comment