My boys truly do love each other. I can say that with pure confidence. Theo lights up when Jack comes around him. He watches every move he makes and loves, loves, loves to touch his brother. This morning I put Theo down on the pallet and Jack laid down next to him. What happened next is just a true representation of how the boys act around each other! Awww, melt my heart!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Brotherly love
My boys truly do love each other. I can say that with pure confidence. Theo lights up when Jack comes around him. He watches every move he makes and loves, loves, loves to touch his brother. This morning I put Theo down on the pallet and Jack laid down next to him. What happened next is just a true representation of how the boys act around each other! Awww, melt my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Precious! I've never seen so many dimples :) They are too sweet.
Lauren
Post a Comment