I finally got the brisket over to Katie and Arnaud (I was supposed to take it the day she ended up having Elise) and got to hold the sweet baby girl again while I was there. She told me lots of sweet nothings while she was dreaming and made the cutest sounds. I can't wait to see her again when she gets baptized in June.
Monday, May 19, 2008
I got to hold Elise again!
I finally got the brisket over to Katie and Arnaud (I was supposed to take it the day she ended up having Elise) and got to hold the sweet baby girl again while I was there. She told me lots of sweet nothings while she was dreaming and made the cutest sounds. I can't wait to see her again when she gets baptized in June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment