Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Theo cuteness!



I went and filled out all the forms for Theo's Mother's Day Out for this Fall. Spots go like hotcakes at our church, where Jack went last year, but we were lucky and got Theo in for the young toddlers. It felt kind of funny doing all this with a 4 month old in tow, but by the Fall he'll be a year old.... sniff sniff. All of the teachers were oohing and ahhing over him.... but seriously, how cute is he in his little striped outfit?? He flashed his dimples and they all melted :)

I haven't updated much about him recently. He's rolling over now and officially a little grabby-hands jr. He manages to pull my hair the second I pick him up and he holds on for dear life. He's eating 2 cereal bottles (b/c he has a major appetite) and a bowl of cereal mixed with baby food at night. I've given him sweet potatoes, pears and applesauce so far. He's liked them all but he really goes wild for pears! I mean, smacking his little lips wild. Theo has his hands in his mouth non-stop and I just know a little tooth is going to sprout soon. He loves to have his gums massaged (I haven't felt a jagged edge of a tooth yet... thankfully). Theo will have nothing to do with a pacifier and sucks his thumb in his crib and when we're out and about. I've also discovered that his fine baby hair is starting to shed. Jack's did the same thing at around 3 months old and his hair came back in blonde blonde. Theo's hair is already really light so we'll see how it comes back in.......

He's also started just laughing out loud all the time..... at the simplest things. It's the most precious sound ever. It's amazing how much I love this baby. He's pure sunshine... so laid back and content. Next week he'll turn 5 months. What I wouldn't give to freeze time and keep him this age forever.

No comments: