




Theo is officially 4 months old and at our house that gets you some cereal from a spoon. He was unsure at first, like all babies are. But as you can see he caught on very quickly. This is the child that is taking a whopping 40 oz of formula though, so he needs some serious groceries to keep him full! Jack was very curious of his brother eating at the table and wanted in on the action. He loves his baby brother and was very sweet with him. I told him that we need to be proud of Theo b/c this is a big moment in a baby's life so he went and gave him a kiss on the mouth!!













1 comment:
I can't believe he's eating cereal now! But 40 ounces of formula daily? Dang! I guess he needed something more substantial in his tummy :)
Lauren
Post a Comment