Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Doin' chores




Our laundry has at least tripled since little T.O. came into our lives. He's a bit of a spitter sometimes, though he is getting better. Between the two boys, Dave and I are lucky if we ever have clean clothes to wear because we're always folding their clothes and not our own! I had to put some laundry up today so I gave Theo a ride upstairs. He liked it :)

Theo is also grabbing anything and everything he can get his little hands on. He pulls hair, grabs toys, and when possible, puts them into his mouth. Here he is making a reach for his mobile. Won't be long until either the crib mattress moves down or the mobile has to go...... I keep telling him not to grow anymore but he never listens.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Leslie...Theo is DARLING!! It is just crazy the resemblance to big brother Jack. As you know in my family (sisters), we all look 'adopted'! :) Enjoy those sweet boys!!