I dug out this Santa hat of Jack's from his first Christmas.... mind you he was 9 months old for his first Christmas. Well, the hat was a pretty good fit for Theo's large melon! At first he liked the hat and was all smiles...... later on I don't think he was feeling it anymore. He really wasn't digging it when it fell down over his eyes while he was crying :)
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
That's the spirit
I dug out this Santa hat of Jack's from his first Christmas.... mind you he was 9 months old for his first Christmas. Well, the hat was a pretty good fit for Theo's large melon! At first he liked the hat and was all smiles...... later on I don't think he was feeling it anymore. He really wasn't digging it when it fell down over his eyes while he was crying :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment