Theo was dressed to impress today. Mimi got him a bunch of clothes for Christmas, but seeing as my boys grow at a fast pace, she gave him his clothes early. Good thing because this sweater was a perfect fit! He looked so cute in it and stayed warm in this crazy weather. In other news, I put a chair at the table for Theo since he sometimes fusses while we all eat dinner. I used this chair with Jack and now will use it for Theo. Looks like I won't need the highchair at all since he was so content! Thanks for the chair Shannon..... you sure got your moneys worth :)
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Attention ladies.....
Theo was dressed to impress today. Mimi got him a bunch of clothes for Christmas, but seeing as my boys grow at a fast pace, she gave him his clothes early. Good thing because this sweater was a perfect fit! He looked so cute in it and stayed warm in this crazy weather. In other news, I put a chair at the table for Theo since he sometimes fusses while we all eat dinner. I used this chair with Jack and now will use it for Theo. Looks like I won't need the highchair at all since he was so content! Thanks for the chair Shannon..... you sure got your moneys worth :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment