We lit the advent candle at church on Sunday, so we made sure to dress Jack in his sports coat to be just like his daddy. He certainly charmed his way into a few hearts, let me tell you!!!! It's so cute on him that I think I'm going to have him wear it again to 3 more important events. And the best part is.... I got it at a consignment sale for like $5!!!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Like father, like son
We lit the advent candle at church on Sunday, so we made sure to dress Jack in his sports coat to be just like his daddy. He certainly charmed his way into a few hearts, let me tell you!!!! It's so cute on him that I think I'm going to have him wear it again to 3 more important events. And the best part is.... I got it at a consignment sale for like $5!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Jack looks so cute!
Your boys look so handsome!! LOVED your Christmas card Leslie...what a cute idea!! If God blesses us with more boys, we may have to use that idea!
Post a Comment