







I was planning on being discharged this morning until Dave called to tell me that Jack has a stomach bug and had thrown up twice since he woke up. I told Theo's nurse the news and everyone pretty much insisted that we stay here another day to ensure that we don't come down with whatever Jack has. Dave is taking good care of Jack and is sanitizing everything in preparation for our homecoming tomorrow.
Theo is still doing great and is the awe of all the nurses here. He's actually gaining weight already (!!!) and never tires of eating. I brought an outfit of Jack's to the hospital for Theo to wear thinking it might be big but that it would work. Afterall, Jack had worn the same outfit until he was about 8 weeks old. Don't you know that it fits Theo like a glove and probably won't fit him in a week!!
Here are some additional pictures that my mom has been taking with her camera. I'm making the most of the hospital's wireless connection, that's for sure!













1 comment:
Congratulations Leslie. He is precious.
Post a Comment