That's what my sweet son asked me tonight before we gave Theo a bath! He's been especially tender with Theo lately, jumping up to replace his nu-nu or running to him when he cries. Never would I guess that he would ask to hold him though! I was sitting close by just for safe measure :) Jack did very well with holding Theo's head up and not moving him around. Isn't this so sweet?!?
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Mommy, hold Theo?
That's what my sweet son asked me tonight before we gave Theo a bath! He's been especially tender with Theo lately, jumping up to replace his nu-nu or running to him when he cries. Never would I guess that he would ask to hold him though! I was sitting close by just for safe measure :) Jack did very well with holding Theo's head up and not moving him around. Isn't this so sweet?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment