Theo never did get to wear the coming home outfit I had picked out for a baby boy since Jack fell sick the day I was set to leave the hospital. Dave was home washing the outfit and didn't come back to the hospital until 2 days later! I finally got around to putting Theo in his outfit and I must say that he looked adorable. It's a solid fit so I'll be sure to put him in it again very soon. Isn't he sweet??
Monday, September 24, 2007
Coming home outfit finally!
Theo never did get to wear the coming home outfit I had picked out for a baby boy since Jack fell sick the day I was set to leave the hospital. Dave was home washing the outfit and didn't come back to the hospital until 2 days later! I finally got around to putting Theo in his outfit and I must say that he looked adorable. It's a solid fit so I'll be sure to put him in it again very soon. Isn't he sweet??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment