Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Theo's last day of Pre-k














Public school gets out much earlier than our school, so we celebrate BIG when we are finally done! Theo brought in icee treats to share with his class on the last day of school, which happened to be Memorial Day (I know, I know).

The next morning was his graduation at First Baptist Church.  They combined all of the PK classes this year and graduation was held in the sanctuary.  Much better than being delegated to small rooms that were cramped.  Theo is pictured with his best friend, Alex, in the picture by the balloons.  Alex is the only name I've heard all year long.  Good thing these two will be in the same Kindergarten class next year!

School let me organize a celebration at Chuck E Cheese after graduation.  Over 90 kids signed up! We had the place to ourselves and it was a BLAST.  The kids got to run around and play with their school friends, the parents had an air conditioned place to hang out in, and hopefully parents got to meet other people in their children's classes.

No comments: