Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Proud of my boys!
Jack is playing baseball like a rock star this year. He got the game ball at the second game for 3 great hits, a few awesome plays at 2nd base, faster running, and listening to his coach. His confidence has really taken off under the guidance of his coach. Dave and I are thrilled with the team he's with this season. He's even been helping out at Theo's practices!
Theo started a new reader at school, his third for the year. This happens to be the reader Jack started with when we transferred him to Lake Castle. Theo is a strong reader and I credit it all to the curriculum at school. I had to do all of the leg work for Jack and teach him phonics at home. It's been a dream to only review this all with Theo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment