Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mom's Club cookie exchange







I went to a cookie exchange tonight and came home with about 30 different types of cookies. This is one of the most popular events of the year for the club and is always a lot of fun. I came down with the flu last year and missed out on the fun so I was super happy to partake in hearing about the different recipes and reasons for baking that type of cookie. I also met new people which is super fun :)

I took Puppy Chow (not a cookie, I cheat), which is crispix, peanut butter, semi-sweet chocolate chips, butter and powdered sugar all mixed up. It's SOOOOO good and super addictive! Just google Puppy Chow recipe to get the exact amounts. And don't blame me when you can't button your jeans :)

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

Very fun. I love puppy chow!!