Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crafting away











I've been super busy making burlap door hangers for Jack and Theo's teachers. I think they turned out super cute and I have Pinterest to thank for the inspiration!

I got to go in and help out with Jack's craft day today at school. It was my first time to ever step foot in a classroom since he transferred there last January so I really enjoyed it. I helped the kids paint plates and the other group of moms helped them decorate a cupcake. We worked fast and furiously and were out of there in an hour.

Theo's class also had their craft day and since I'm co-room mom for him, I got to plan out all of the crafts! Here is his decorated pine cone. Whoever sent in these big, gorgeous pine cones is awesome in my book! The kids also made a handprint ornament and started the makings for a handprint reindeer hat that will be worn at the Christmas party in 2 weeks (that I get to go to!).

No comments: